Wednesday 6 April 2016

Yu-Gi-Oh! TFSP WIP: 'Blue-Eyes White Dragon'

The first deck I blogged about (my Magician beat deck) is a deck that's more or less reserved for tag duels with Yami Yugi. This Blue-Eyes deck was originally conceived for tag duels with Kaiba as a partner, but as I started to add more to it and personalize it, it became my main deck for quite some time. It's one of my better decks, but I consider it a WIP because I know there are some good dragon supports in the Tachyon booster (which I didn't even start purchasing yet lol).





MONSTER (23) MAGIC (10) TRAP (7)
Alexandrite Dragon x1 Dragon's Mirror x1 Bottomless Trap Hole x1
Blue Eyes White Dragon x3 Gold Sarcophagus x1 Call of the Haunted x1
Flamvell Guard x1 Heavy Storm x1 Dragon's Rebirth x1
Armed Dragon Lvl 3 x1 Lightning Vortex x1 Draining Shield x1
Armed Dragon Lvl 5 x1 Monster Reborn x1 Mirror Force x1
Battle Fader x1 Mystical Space Typhoon x1 Negate Attack x1
Divine Dragon Apocralyph x1 Polymerization x1 Scrap-Iron Scarecrow x1
Honest x1 Silver's Cry x1
Kaibaman x1 Tribute to the Doomed x1
Kaiser Sea Horse x1 United We Stand x1
Lightpulsar Dragon x1
Magna Dragon x1
Maiden with Eyes of Blue x2
Mirage Dragon x1
Prime Material Dragon x1
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x1
Rider of the Storm Winds x1
Shining Angel x1
The White Stone of Legend x2



FUSION (1) SYNCHRO (12) XYZ (3)
Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon x1   Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon x1 Evilswarm Ouroboros x1
Exploder Dragonwing x1 Gem-Knight Pearl x1
Ancient Pixie Dragon x1
Stardust Spark Dragon x1
Hot Red Dragon Archfiend x1
Light End Dragon x1
Moon Flower Dragon - Black Rose x1
Red Daemon's Dragon x1
Stardust Dragon x1
Black-Winged Dragon x1
Trident Dragion x1

Like obviously, once I get more Xyz Dragon monsters (hopefully even before the Tachyon booster), I will take out monsters like Gem-Knight Pearl or even the Black-Winged Dragon (which I honestly never use if given the choice). I am also considering adding more monsters like Shining Angel and the Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon. At the moment, I consider this a Blue-Eyes deck, but I also feel like it's just a dragon deck just more geared towards the Blue-Eyes? That could also be because of my Extra deck, which is pretty much the entire Team 5D's.

I'm probably going to have to add Hieratic monsters if it's going to run a bit smoother in terms of Blue-Eyes but what do you guys think? The ideal is a deck that can keep putting out powerful dragons whether it's the Blue-Eyes or a Synchro, but I realize that it might not be realistic to constantly be firing them out every turn. I'm putting a lot of hope on the Tachyon booster to provide a bit more support, but now that I'm thinking about it, wouldn't the Tachyon booster mainly provide cards for the Galaxy-Eyes line?

Anyway, disregarding the Tachyon booster, what do you guys think about this deck? This deck runs pretty well for me in both TFSP and on YGOPro. Dragons are done to death so I'm sure there's plenty of people out there that can help a poor girl out with fulfilling her lifelong dream to literally be Seto Kaiba!

No comments:

Post a Comment